Vintage 1930s - 1950s lot of five cuts of different vintage cotton blend fabric, all with different prints.
Great vintage condition; some light wear to some fabrics. Some discoloration on white & blue floral print cut (see photos). No rips, tears, major fading, major markings, areas of discoloration, stains or other damage / issues other than noted.
Each cut of fabric has a different print and different measurements.
Can be used for tablecloths, quilting, clothing projects, bandanas, scarves or other sewing projects :)
Great prints and cute colors! :)
- 1950s blue & white daisy floral fabric: soft thicker cotton, some light staining (has not been washed), no rips or tears, very light fading, 48" x 33"
- 1930s / 1940s multicolored floral fabric with light tan background: thicker weave, stiffer feel, cotton blend, no visible stains or markings, no rips or tears, print is clean and bright with no signs of fading, 35" x 31"
- 1940s / 1950s brown & blue shells / fans fabric with white background: soft cotton, no visible stains or markings, no rips or tears, print is clean and bright with no signs of fading, 42" x 36"
- 1940s red, green & blue hula girl Hawaiian print with white background, soft cotton, no visible stains, markings or fading, no rips or tears, print is clean and bright, 46" x 37"
- 1950s red, green, black, yellow & white square graphic print with houses & tress; stiff cotton, light stain spot (has not been washed), no markings or fading, print is clear and bright with no signs of fading, print is clean and bright, some sewing to edges (see photo), 57.5" x 16.5"
Any questions? Feel free to ask :)
Direct checkout is offered in the shop for your convenience. :)
If you'd like us to put an item on hold for you or would like to make special arrangements, just send a message about the item and when you plan to pay. Items cannot be held for more than 5 business days.
The price of shipping includes the cost to ship and any supplies needed to ship the item as well (boxes, packaging, padding, tape, etc.)
Free *DOMESTIC* shipping offered on all clothing items.
Fast Doll utilizes USPS Priority Mail, First Class Packaging and Media Mail (where applicable) shipping for both domestic and international orders.
In order to offer US customers free domestic shipping on clothing items, we use First Class Packaging services to ship garments in the US due to costs. International shipping is not complimentary. Upgraded shipping options are available for clothing items in each listing for expedited shipping (additional fee applies).
I ship twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays, unless Monday is a postal holiday. Turnaround time is anywhere from 1-3 business days.
Gift wrapping is also available upon request! :)
:::FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:::
Please be aware that you are responsible for your own custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All sales are final so please read all item descriptions closely. We make every attempt to photograph and describe our items as accurately as possible so you can buy with confidence. :)
***Due to using First Class Packaging (which offers no insurance) on clothing orders, I am not responsible for clothing lost in the mail. Please inform me if you'd like to upgrade your shipping at your own cost. Please make sure your shipping address is also CLEAR, CORRECT and ACCURATE. :)
Please note: All clothing measurements are taken in inches while the garment is laying flat on a flat surface.
Measurements of the display mannequin are also noted in every clothing item's description.
If there's a special vintage item you're looking for, we'll track it down for you! Send a private message with a description of the item and we will find it for you. Purchase of the item can then be made through the shop.